Updated May 14, 2009
The President's Cabinet executive committee recently approved the renaming of two buildings on the main campus of Colorado State University at the request of the University's Physical Development Committee.
The Administration Annex, located at 1000 East Drive (in between the Student Services Building and Johnson Hall), has been renamed Centennial Hall.
The name was changed to alleviate confusion between the Administration and Administration Annex buildings.
Centennial Hall is home to the:
Located on historic Oval Drive, the former Music Building has been renamed The Institute for Learning and Teaching Building. It is the new home to the TILT offices, part of the Center for Advising and Student Achievement (CASA), as well as the Science and Mathematics Tutorial Hall and the Office of Admissions Transfer Center.
Located in the new TILT building are the following services:
Orientation and Transition Programs and Key Learning Communities remain in Aylesworth Hall NE.
The building became available after the Department of Music was moved to a new home in the University Center for the Arts. The building first served as the Library Building.
Contact: Nik Olsen
Phone: (970) 491-5507