A Preview checklist to make your visit smooth
June 8, 2009
Preview is the freshman orientation program at Colorado State University and begins on Thursday, June 11.
Things to do before you arrive:
- Establish your eID
- Send in your immunization forms to:
Colorado State University
Hartshorn Health Service
Fort Collins, CO 80523-8031
FAX (970) 491-0268
Things to do during your Preview session:
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for fall classes.
- Learn about graduation requirements.
- Take the MPE proctored exam, must have a photo ID (if applicable).
- Take a Foreign Language Placement proctored exam (if applicable).
- Get your Ram Card (a charge will be assessed to your student account).
- Order your text books from the CSU Bookstore.
- Meet other students.
- Explore campus involvement opportunities.
- Learn about academic resources and student services on campus to help you succeed.
- Learn about what it means to be a CSU student!
Things to bring to Preview:
- A photo ID (driver's license)
- Immunization forms (if you haven't already mailed them to Hartshorn Health Service)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Necessary toiletries and a fan (optional) for overnight lodging
- Lots of questions!
Visit Orientation Programs for more information on Preview 2009 or call (970) 491-6011.