Sept. 1, 2009
Thinking about buying your first home and don't know where to begin? Tired of paying rent? Learn how to buy a house!
Announcing the “First-time Home Buyers – You Can Do It!” class sponsored by Off-Campus Life.
Topics of the class include:
• How to find the right realtor
• Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
• How realtors can find the home to meet your needs
• How to talk with a lender, inspector and realtor
• Appraisals and inspections
• Conventional, FHA, VA and other loan down payment financing
• Credit ratings and credit scoring
• Your questions regarding real estate
• From start to finish, the process to buy your home
We promise no high-pressure sales tactics, just information to help you get started in buying real estate.
Classes on three consecutive Tuesday evenings
The first fall class session begins Tuesday, Sept. 8 from 6-8:30 p.m. and meets twice thereafter on Tuesdays, Sept. 15 and 22, same time in the Off-Campus Life Lounge, room 195 LSC.
Cost is $15/student, $20/non-student and $10/additional guest. Register in person at Off-Campus Life, Room 195 in the Lory Student Center, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you have questions please call us at (970) 491-2248.
Contact: Nancy Rhodes
Phone: (970) 491 2248