Conflict coaching: Come get some!
October 21, 2009
Our office can provide you with the skills and knowledge to solve your conflict on your own. If you think you need more help than that, we can provide consultation regarding options and actively assist you by conducting a mediation.
Consultation, learn new skills
Contact Conflict Resolution and Student Conduct Services at (970) 491-7165 or stop by at 200 Lory Student Center.
We can help with:
- academic appeals
- disciplinary appeals
- university policies and procedures
- faculty/student conflicts
- interpersonal conflicts
- supervisor/employee conflicts
- co-worker disputes
- roommate disputes
- inter/intra group conflicts
Available services include:
- information regarding campus resources, policies, and procedures
- consultation regarding options for resolution of your conflict
- coaching on how you can solve your conflict
- assistance in solving your conflict
- help with negotiations
- group conflict resolution
Contact: Shay Bright
Phone: (970) 491-7165