September 1, 2011
Thinking about buying your first home and don't know where to begin? Tired of paying rent? Learn how to buy a house.
Off-Campus Life is sponsoring the First Time Home Buyers class.
The next session begins Sept. 6 from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. and meets twice thereafter on Sept. 13 and 20, at the same time, in Rm. 208 in the Lory Student Center. Students must register for the class by Sept. 5.
• How to find the right realtor
• Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
• How realtors can find the home to meet your needs
• How to talk with a lender, inspector and realtor
• Appraisals and inspections
• Conventional, FHA, VA and other loan down payment financing
• Credit ratings and credit scoring
• Your questions regarding real estate
• From start to finish, the process to buy your home
We promise no high-pressure sales tactics, just information to help you get started in buying real estate.
The cost for the class is:
You’ll need a credit card to register online. Or you can register in person at Off-Campus Life, Rm. 142 Lory Student Center, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have questions, call Off-Campus Life at (970) 491-2248.
Contact: Kelsie Endreson
Phone: (970) 491-2248