March 24, 2009
The spirit of the Irish was with this month’s winners, as 10 Colorado State University employees received appreciation gifts from the CSU Activities Board.
• Brett Beal – Biomedical Engineering
• Amy Sullivan – Atmospheric Sciences
• Kevin Wixson – Alumni Association
• Morna Mynard – Clinical Services
• Robyn Hufziger – LSC Business Office
• Jan Iron – College of Agricultural Sciences
• Yvonne Bridgenon – Biochemistry
• Allison Fox – Housing
• Ken Radicek – Continuing Education
• Charlene Spencer – Statistics
The above employees were presented with gifts in honor of their hard work and dedication to Colorado State. These gifts were made possible based on donations from the College of Applied Human Sciences, Warner College of Natural Resources, the College of Natural Sciences, Campus Recreation, Walrus Ice Cream, the College of Agricultural Sciences, the CSU Bookstore, the College of Liberal Arts, and the CSU Athletic Department.
If your department, program, or college would like to donate items to be presented to deserving employees, please contact JoAnn Cornell at Joann.Cornell@colostate.edu.
Contact: Katie Boeder
Phone: (970) 491-0993